Personality assessments play an important role in the recruitment of suitable candidates and the development of people and organizations. Regardless of the role or position of employees in a company, their traits, characteristics and beliefs determine how collaboration and communication with one another are shaped.
“The key to success in business is money and people. No matter how well you handle money, if you get the peoplepart wrong way, you will lose”.
– Robert Hogan
Hogan Assessment Systems have more than 30 years of experience as a provider of personality assessments. Dr. Joyce and Dr. Robert Hogan have challenged decades of scientific tradition and practice to be the first to prove the influence of personality on organizational efficiency. Hogan Assessments are research-based and scientifically sound, which distinguishes them from many other providers in the field of personality assessment procedures in terms of their psychological grounding and validity.
Personality are the characteristic features of people that provide information about why they behave the way they do. Hogan Assessments measure personality from three perspectives and predict professional performance and behavior in new situations:
- Hogan Potential (HPI) – Reputation: Behavior in daily business
- Hogan Risks (HDS) – Reputation: Behavior in pressure, stress or trigger situations
- Hogan Values (MVPI) – Intention: values, drivers, goals and attitudes
Hogan Assessments can be used for various occasions throughout the entire talent lifecycle to support decision-making. Hogan procedures meet the strict quality criteria of DIN 33430.
Five good reasons for Hogan Assessments
In order to use Hogan Assessments, HR experts, trainers, coaches or consultants need a qualification and completed certification to be able to apply and interpret them.
Virtual Hogan Assessments Certification Workshops by RELEVANT include the following services:
- Answering the online Hogan questionnaires and writing your own Hogan reports
- One-hour telephone Hogan feedback based on your own results with one of our consultants
- Access to the preparatory online learning module
- All Level 1 Hogan Certification Workshop Materials
- E-Version of the Hogan Guide
- Additional support documents from RELEVANT for the successful deployment of Hogan
- Lifelong valid, personal Hogan certificate
- Free participation in RELEVANT’s virtual training program, such as the DOJO, in which tricky Hogan profiles are interpreted with other Hogan certified professionals to strengthen and deepen your knowledge
- Technical introduction to the platform Microsoft Teams, which we use for collaboration in the virtual Hogan Assessments certifications
- During the four half days (16 hours in total) we will deepen the three perspectives of the Hogan Assessments (HPI, HDS, MVPI), discuss the importance of subscales for interpretation, establish connections across the three perspectives, practice the application of the assessment and on the last day we will practice giving feedback based on our own profile.
5 good reasons for participating in a Hogan Assessments Certification Workshop by RELEVANT